Re: [2.6.14-rc1/sparc54]: BUG: soft lockup detected on CPU#0!

From: Jima
Date: Thu Sep 15 2005 - 15:36:34 EST

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005, David S. Miller wrote:
Where did you get that Cassini driver btw? It's not upstream,
although if it exists it should be.

Spot rolled it into the most recent Aurora kernel RPMs. He got the driver from me; I in turn got it from Sun's web site. (It's tagged GPL.)
Neither Spot nor I care to 'own' the driver, due to both of us lacking the hardware it supports, which makes maintenance difficult, at best.

Jima