.o.cmd files wanted, static analysis

From: Peter T. Breuer
Date: Thu Sep 15 2005 - 18:51:35 EST

(was sent to Linux Testing Project list, but no answer there yet).

G'day all

I'm looking for a set of .*.o.cmd files for the 2.6 kernel. These are
generated when you compile the kernel. I have about 1600 of them from my
standard compilation choices, but I want the full 6000 odd so that I can
run static analysis tests.

See ftp://oboe.it.uc3m.es/pub/Programs/c-1.2.*.tgz

The currently enabled tests are for sleep under spinlock, double spinlock,
and access to kfree'd memory. I'll add more according to suggestions
received. About 3 errors in each class are detected for every 1000
kernel source files, with about three times that many false alarms
raised. It takes a few seconds per file, at about 10000 expanded lines
of code per second.

Does somebody out there have a pretty complete kernel compilation,
mainly all modules (though I don't care!), and could let me have their
.*.o.cmd files? In fact, just the FIRST LINE of them.

That first line gives me the compile flags used.

Thanks.

Peter