Investment Capital

From: Investment
Date: Sat Sep 17 2005 - 17:11:49 EST

Dear Friend,
Re: Investment Capital.
Your contact has been gotten from after a search for a
person whom we can jointly invest Trust in and also
solicit a Honourable partnership with.
I represent a client and my client has interest to do
business relative to investments in your country in
areas related to agriculture ,real Estate and property management
or any business of your choice, to initiate a proper and structured
relationship:
Please let me know what your response will be to an
offer to receive investment funds in cash if:
1. The said fund amounts to US$18.5million (Eighteen Million, Five
hundred Thousand US Dollars)
2. The said fund is in cash and will be transferred to
you in same state.
3.The fund is intended to be invested through your
agency in the purchase of facilities and assets, for
the said purposes within your country.
4. This transaction will result in you being paid a
commission of 10% off the investment capital.
5.The fund owners desire absolute confidentiality and
professionalism in the handling of this matter.
Please respond urgently to my email address harrisonlawdesk@xxxxxxxxx
if you are intrested in the transaction.
Sincerely.
George Harrison