Re: I request inclusion of reiser4 in the mainline kernel

From: Kyle Moffett
Date: Sun Sep 18 2005 - 21:01:03 EST

Enough with the "It works for me" arguments!!! Seriously!!! Yes, we know, it works for some people, but not for others. There are a billion factors. If you have a technical argument, technical point, useful detailed bug report, patch, etc to make, do so, but otherwise SHUT UP!!!

I'm interested in doing productive code-review so we can get the sucker into the kernel at some point (yes, it will almost certainly happen eventually), but with all the bitching and non-technical rhetoric going on, some of you people are really wasting a lot of our time when we're trying to converse usefully with Hans about code- related issues. If you don't have something _productive_ to say on the thread, don't post!

Can we keep the Reiser4 S/N ratio at a manageable level, please?

Cheers,
Kyle Moffett

--
I lost interest in "blade servers" when I found they didn't throw knives at people who weren't supposed to be in your machine room.
-- Anthony de Boer