Re: [Patch] eliminate CLONE_* duplications

From: Herbert Poetzl
Date: Wed Sep 21 2005 - 18:59:51 EST

On Wed, Sep 21, 2005 at 05:39:23PM +0200, Roman Zippel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, 21 Sep 2005, Herbert Poetzl wrote:
>
> > well, I thought that is what my patch did, so please
> > could you elaborate on the 'properly' part, as this
> > might be the missing information here ...
>
> "It's more important to keep related definition together and
> organize them logically."

hmm, looks like we are dancing around in circles here
so please forgive my direct (and repeated) question:

_what_ do you consider 'logically organized' because
putting all the CLONE_* stuff into a separate file is
pretty logical for me ... but obviously not for you.

I have absolutely no problem with different, more
logical splitups, and I'm willing to break down the
entire sched.h if that will help the cause ... so
please enlighten me here ...

TIA,
Herbert