Userland for 2.6 sharp zaurus sl-5500

From: Pavel Machek
Date: Sat Sep 24 2005 - 04:58:28 EST

Hi!

Is there someone out there that can easily generate userland for 2.6-based
sl-5500? I use bootstrap environment from oz, but it lacks bluetooth support,
nags me (waiting minute, flash correct kernel) and I'd like to run Opie it the end
(but probably default to shell; I'm too far away from that).

On a related note: is it possible to change just keernel (not initrd)?
I could flash initrd separately, but when I tried flashing just zimage,
it crashed on boot.
Pavel
--
64 bytes from 195.113.31.123: icmp_seq=28 ttl=51 time=448769.1 ms