pfn_valid question

From: Tim Schmielau
Date: Sun Sep 25 2005 - 04:31:14 EST

While trying to clean up part of the include file mess, I got stuck with
the pfn_valid() macro. For most architectures it is defined in asm/page.h
as well as in asm/mmzone.h, but differently!

It even might be a macro in asm/page.h, but a static inline in
asm/mmzone.h, so that the latter might never be included after the former.
How do we make sure this is always the case?

To me this looks so incredibly fragile that I'm sure I got something
wrong. Who can enlighten me?

thanks,
Tim