ASAP

From: Mr.Cheung Pui
Date: Mon Sep 26 2005 - 10:14:29 EST

I am Mr.Cheung Pui. I represent Mr.Ho Siu-hoi,the former C.E.O and
director-cum-shareholder of Au Kiang International Company Limited (Au
Kiang) and Dero Enterprise Limited (Dero) in Hong Kong. I have a very
sensitive and confidential brief from this top (executive) to ask for your
partnership in re-profiling funds over $27.5 Million US dollars.I will give
the details, but in summary, the funds are coming via Hang Seng Bank.The
bank official website is :
www.hangseng.com.
This is a legitimate transaction. You will be paid 10% for your
"management fees".
If you are interested, please write me back by email:
cheung11@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Also, furnish me with your confidential telephone number,fax number and
private email address and and I will provide further details and
instructions.
Please keep this confidential; we can't afford more political
problems/scandals.
Finally, please note that this must be concluded as soon aspossible.
Please write back promptly.I will also suggest you visit this news site on
the internet to be better informed about this project.
http://www.webb-site.com/art
icles/0011.htm>
Write me back.I look forward to it.
Sincerely,