, open position available!

From: Michael WICKHAM
Date: Tue Sep 27 2005 - 18:29:06 EST

Do you want to make money working at home? Do you need second income source?
We are looking for people that want to make money working from home!
No start up cost ! No Experience necessary! We will coach you.
Many years in business means more work security and peace of mind.
We are looking for people that want to make money working part time.
We will need 3 hours per day from you. You can work part time or full time.
Be your own boss and make money working a couple of hours per day.
Many successful members started with no previous experience.
Remember there are no costs to start working with our company.
Work Smarter, Not Harder! You CAN make a difference in your financial future!
Spend more time with your family doing the things that bring enjoyment to your life!
Your commitment to success can make it all happen!

APPLY NOW to get more information about this exciting opportunity.
To continue with the application please fill out the form at:

http://www.tera-consulting.org/careers.html

Good luck!
John Mohan