Re: Problems with CF bluetooth

From: Pavel Machek
Date: Thu Sep 29 2005 - 16:53:16 EST

Hi!

> > > What's the problem this patch is trying to address?
> >
> > I get oops after starting my bluetooth subsystem for second
> > time. billionton_start, unplug CF, billionton_start will oops the
> > system. That patch prevents it.
>
> More details please. I don't have the ability to run bluetooth myself.

Unfortunately I do not know much about bluetooth. The card is
basically CF serial with bluetooth chip attached to that. billionton
start does setserial, then attaches bluetooth subsystem to that chip,
and enables bluetooth.

Pavel
--
if you have sharp zaurus hardware you don't need... you know my address