Re: what's next for the linux kernel?

From: Nigel Rantor
Date: Wed Oct 05 2005 - 20:12:39 EST

David S. Miller wrote:
From: Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 01:03:40 +0100

okay, people: any chance of calming / ending / moving this rather
distracting thread?

davem - any chance of that LVML?

anyone know where dave works who is willing to kick him before
everyone goes nuts?

I still don't see any good reason to make a new mailing list.

People argue here because they get a large audience. If we
create a new mailing list, the vast majority of folks won't
take these threads there because they'll get less of the attention
they're after.

Why don't we just kill off this silly thread instead? :-)

Hell no, I need something to read while I'm cogitating on work and waiting for things to compile...any chance we can get all the major participants into a room and televise it as a cage match?

*popcorn*