Re: [ANNOUNCE] linux-net wiki

From: Jeff V. Merkey
Date: Thu Oct 06 2005 - 16:49:29 EST

Stephen Hemminger wrote:

There is now a wiki for Linux networking related activities and documentation. http://linux-net.osdl.org
This is an experiment to see if it would be more useful to have
an online and editable documentation source rather than bits and pieces.

Also, it should interact well with Wikipedia, since we can link to have
the generic descriptions of things like protocols (TCP, bridging, bonding,
VLAN's,...) and the Linux implementation.

I filled in my stuff, and Acme and Ian have been adding DCCP and the TODO list.

Nice site. I'll post the sources for the gcc Wikibuilder when I am done with it and you can use it as well. Wikimedia extensions are
GPL of course.

Jeff