[patch 0/2] acpiphp: hotplug adapters with bridges on them

From: Kristen Accardi
Date: Fri Oct 07 2005 - 12:46:57 EST

These 2 patches will allow adapters with p2p bridges on them to be
successfully hotplugged using the acpiphp driver. Currently, if you
attempt to hotplug an adapter with a p2p bridge on it, the operation
will fail because resources are not allocated to it properly. These
patches have had very limited testing as I only have one machine and one
type of adapter to test this with. I tested this with 2.6.14-rc2, but
the patch applies fine to rc3 as well.