Barnett Esq,

From: Mr Barnett Esq
Date: Sat Oct 08 2005 - 07:02:06 EST

Barnett Garba ESQ (President)
J.K.
Barnett & Associates Limited
P.O.
Box 23457, Praiha
Republic of Cape Verde

Greating,

I write to you
based on a request by an investor and his need for investment/funds
transfer.

My name is Barnett Garba Esq. a Financial
Consultant/Attorney based in Republic of Cape Verde. My company most
times represents the interests of very wealthy Investors/Individuals
due to the sensitivity of the position they hold in the society and
the unstable investment
environment of our country,they evacuate
majority of their funds into more stable economies and developed
nations where they can get good yield for their money.
I was recently
approached by a Reserved Client of mine, whom I had personally worked
with a few years ago when he was a Finance Minister and wants me to
source for a reliable and trustworthy individual such as yourself,who
will be willing to receive money on his behalf abroad, and at the same
time advise on what form of investment that will be embarked with the
funds when perfectly received.

The client has offered these terms:
1.
25% commission paid to you upon receipt of the funds through the
original sum to be transferred. The funds in question are $45.3Million
US Dollars.

2. Your details will be used to have the funds evacuated
and you will stand as the principle owner of the funds and will deal
directly with the Remittance Bank without the involvement of the
Investor.
If these terms are agreeable to you, kindly let me know and I
will provide you with all necessary information and procedures
involved.

Sincerely yours,
Barnett Garba ESQ (President)
J.K.
Barnett
& Associates Limited.

PS* The client is willing to make available the
fund to your possession and in your country within 3days of
confirmation of your capabilities.