Re: ketchup+rt with ktimers added.

From: Matt Mackall
Date: Mon Oct 17 2005 - 16:41:10 EST

On Mon, Oct 17, 2005 at 03:38:49AM -0400, Steven Rostedt wrote:

> Here's another update patch to ketchup based on Michal Schmidts patched
> version of Matt Mackall's ketchup at
> http://www.uamt.feec.vutbr.cz/rizeni/pom/ketchup-0.9+rt
> This patch adds Thomas Gleixner's ktimers (both base kt and HRT versions).

Thomas has indicated that these trees might not be very long-lived. So
instead, I've added the ability to make local extensions:

.ketchuprc:

local_trees = {
'2.6-kt': (latest_dir,
"http://www.tglx.de/projects/ktimers/patch-%(full)s.patch",
r'patch-(2.6.*?)',
0, "Thomas Gleixner's ktimers."),
'2.6-kthrt': (latest_dir,
"http://www.tglx.de/projects/ktimers/patch-%(full)s.patch",
r'patch-(2.6.*?)',
0, "Thomas Gleixner's ktimers and HRT patches.")
}

$ ./ketchup -s 2.6-kt
2.6.14-rc4-kthrt3.patch

> Since the base version of Michal Schmidt's ketchup-0.9+rt didn't include
> Esben Nielsen's addition of handling Ingo's older kernels, I again
> included it with this patch.

That's been in tip for a while:

http://selenic.com/repo/ketchup/