Re: ketchup+rt with ktimers added.

From: Steven Rostedt
Date: Tue Oct 18 2005 - 01:46:15 EST

On Mon, 17 Oct 2005, Matt Mackall wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 18, 2005 at 02:20:38AM -0400, Steven Rostedt wrote:

> > I did not know about this extension. Good to know, thanks.
>
> Didn't exist until today, motivated entirely by your message.

Good, so this is a good example of some one sending crap (me) inspiring
someone else into greatness (you). Sorry, this is an inside joke between
Ingo, Thomas, others and myself. :-) (it had nothing to do with you or
your code, it was all about RT)

> > > That's been in tip for a while:
> > >
> > > http://selenic.com/repo/ketchup/
> > >

> > I didn't know about your repo directory. Sorry, didn't have time to look
> > too deep into this. I just did a few searches on the web and found
> > different links scattered around. I was just interested in the RT stuff,
> > so I didn't go to deep.
> >
> > Actually, if you had a link to the repo from
> > http://www.selenic.com/ketchup/ I would have found it.
>
> It's here:
>
> http://www.selenic.com/ketchup/wiki/

Ahh, I did see this. That word "Mercurial" scared me from looking further!

-- Steve