2.6.14-rc4-rt9: lpptest removed?

From: Robert Crocombe
Date: Wed Oct 19 2005 - 00:43:33 EST

When using 'make menuconfig' for 2.6.14-rc4-rt7, the option for:

Parallel Port Based Latency Measurement Device

is available (CONFIG_LPPTEST).

When using 'make menuconfig' for 2.6.14-rc4-rt9, this option doesn't appear to exist. From the thread, it looks like the changes were minor, so was an accident? Although, diffing the patches, nothing leaps out at me, so perhaps I'm mistaken somehow?

I threw a 'CONFIG_LPPTEST=m' into the newer kernel's .config to see what would happen. No lpptest.ko was produced :(.

Please 'CC': not subscribed.

--
Robert Crocombe
rwcrocombe@xxxxxxxxxxxx