Re: tty line discipline

From: Arjan van de Ven
Date: Wed Oct 19 2005 - 07:01:58 EST

On Wed, 2005-10-19 at 13:55 +0200, Rabih ElMasri wrote:
> hi,
>
> I am trying to assign a new line discipline to ttyS0 from within the
> kernel-space.

why? You don't describe what you want to solve, only how you want to do
it... it might be entirely the wrong solution for a simple problem..

> During the initialization of my module I do the
> following:

you forgot to attach the full source of your module or point to URL with
that. That is basically rule nr 1 when posting about problems with
out-of-kernel modules; how else are people supposed to help you?