Re: ADI Blackfin porting for kernel-2.6.13

From: Jacques Moreau
Date: Sat Oct 22 2005 - 10:29:35 EST

>Hi,

> I am Luke Yang, an engineer from Analog Devices Inc. We ported
>uclinux to our Blackfin cpu. Now we updated our architecture code for
>kernel-2.6.13. I will send out a patch to this list.
Does this patch is only for Blackfin processor or it add some support for fusiv
[1] communications processor that are in residential Gateway ?

If no, do you know if analog plans to realease the linux 2.4/2.6 modification
that have been made in order to support these processors ?

IRRC some Sagem residential Gateways[2] (will) run on
Linux OS and the users sould be able ask for the GPL code.

Jacques

[1] http://www.analog.com/en/prod/0,2877,AD6502,00.html
[2] http://www.sagem.com/index.php?id=193&L=0