Re: 2.6.14-rc5-mm1

From: Jens Axboe
Date: Mon Oct 24 2005 - 07:22:33 EST

On Mon, Oct 24 2005, Andrew Morton wrote:
> - Added git-blktrace.patch to the -mm lineup: Jens's block-layer tracing
> infrastructure. It appears to be undocumented...

If 20 pages of pdf documentation is undocumented, then we've raised the
bar a lot when it comes to documentation :-)

If you pull the blktrace tools, there's a README in there and if you
do a make docs it will generate a users manual for you.

I will update the in-kernel documentation, it does need a little work in
the Kconfig section. And I'll add a pointer to the user tool repo which
has a lot more info.

--
Jens Axboe