What Uses lxdialog?

From: Fao, Sean
Date: Wed Oct 26 2005 - 11:07:24 EST

Besides "make menuconfig", is there anything else in the kernel that's using lxdialog?

I ask because I have always wanted to add an "Abort" button for when you exit menuconfig that gives users the choice of returning to the root menu, rather than exiting (e.g. You're exiting by mistake). I started working on a modification this morning and realized that menuconfig relies on lxdialog (particularly scripts/lxdialog/yesno.c) for displaying the dialog with the "Yes" and "No" buttons on it.

I almost completed a modification that will display the "Abort" button *only* if called with the correct parameter (in other words, it defaults to only the "Yes" and "No" buttons). However, I'd like to test that I haven't broken anything else that might be relying on lxdialog. In particular, I'm concerned with anything using the "yesno" functionality of lxdialog that I may have overlooked.

Thank you,

--
Sean