Re: SPARC64: Configuration offers keyboards that don't make sense

From: Ben Collins
Date: Fri Oct 28 2005 - 15:40:17 EST

I used to have an UltraSPARC clone that needed the AT Keyboard. So, no, it's
not a mistake.

As far as your issue with the keyboard not working, did you enable
everything, like USB? What sort of ultrasparc is it?

Ubuntu - http://www.ubuntu.com/
Debian - http://www.debian.org/
Linux 1394 - http://www.linux1394.org/
SwissDisk - http://www.swissdisk.com/