Re: IPW2200 againt 2.6.14-currentGit

From: Alejandro Bonilla Beeche
Date: Fri Oct 28 2005 - 18:06:04 EST

Alejandro Bonilla Beeche wrote:

As of 2.6.14-git-current ipw2200 would not bind to a ethX name.

In other words, ieee80211-1.0.7 and ipw2200-1.0.8 are making and installing perfectly, also ipw2200 module is getting loaded but nothing will come up for wireless under iwconfig nor under ifconfig -a.

dmesg looked perfectly normal. Maybe this has anything to do with the Greg KH changes?

(2.6.14-rc5 and I have heard 2.6.14 work perfectly)

Also, how can I debug or check what could be occuring? or should I just wait because there are too many things going in?

.Alejandro

Dissregard, after git pulling again, it looks like things work.

.Alejandro