Re: [-mm patch] fs/ocfs2/: possible cleanups

From: Mark Fasheh
Date: Mon Oct 31 2005 - 15:33:03 EST

Hi,

On Sun, Oct 30, 2005 at 02:43:08AM +0200, Adrian Bunk wrote:
> This patch contains the following possible cleanups:
> - make needlessly global code static
> - every function should #include the headers with the prototypes of it's
> global functions
> - #if 0 unused code
Thanks for this - I took the liberty of going through the #if 0'd code and
removing most of it as it could be trivially reproduced once we actually
needed it. The rest have comments explaining why they should remain.

This change will be in our git repository later today.

The patch as committed can be found at:
http://oss.oracle.com/pipermail/ocfs2-commits/2005-October/001973.html
--Mark

--