Re: ADI Blackfin patch for kernel 2.6.14

From: Adrian Bunk
Date: Tue Nov 01 2005 - 11:51:40 EST

On Tue, Nov 01, 2005 at 05:28:30PM +0800, Luke Yang wrote:

> Hi all,

Hi,

> This is the new Blackfin patch for kernel 2.6.14. Mainly includes
> arch/Blackfin and include/asm-blackfin files. We decided not to put in
> all the drivers for this version.
>
> Here is the patch URL:
> http://blackfin.uclinux.org/frs/download.php/606/bfin4kernel-2.6.14.patch
> . Please reiview and merge it into the kernel. Thank you very much.

some comments:
- the changes to the toplevel Makefile should go to
arch/blackfin/kernel/Makefile
- please use drivers/Kconfig
- include/asm-blackfin/pci.h contains some ^M characters
- please replace "extern inline" and "extern __inline__" with
"static inline"
- CONFIG_CLEAN_COMPILE=n is not a good choice for a defconfig

> Luke Yang

cu
Adrian

"Only a promise," Lao Er said.