REQUEST FROM YUKOS OIL (RUSSIA)

From: DR BORRIS OLGA
Date: Tue Nov 01 2005 - 12:56:40 EST

Hello friend,
I am Dr. Borris Olga. and I represent Mr. Mikhail Khordokovsky the former C.E.O of Yukos Oil Company in Russia. I have a very sensitive and confidential brief from this top (oligarch) to ask for your partnership in re-profiling funds US$42.3 Million. I will give the details, but in summary, the funds are coming via Bank Menatep.

This is a legitimate transaction. You will be paid 10% for your "Management Fees". If you are interested, please write back by mail and provide me with your confidential telephone number,fax number and email address and I will provide further details and instructions.

Please keep this confidential; we can't afford more political problems.Finally, pleasenote that this must be concluded within two weeks.Please write back promptly.Write me back through this personal email address (drborris@xxxxxxxxx)

Regards,
Dr Borris Olga