sata_mv

From: Lawrence Walton
Date: Tue Nov 01 2005 - 17:03:37 EST

Hi I've put a server together, and it has a

Marvell Technology Group Ltd. MV88SX6041 4-port SATA II PCI-X Controller

After a great deal of work I've got it booting with the .25 version of the marvel driver.
But It's generating many many of these kinds of errors.

Assertion failed! 0 == (sg_len & ~MV_DMA_BOUNDARY),drivers/scsi/sata_mv.c,mv_fill_sg,line=798

How close is the driver to being reliable enough to use in a single drive
environment?

is there anything I can do to help debug further?

--
*--* Mail: lawrence@xxxxxxxx
*--* Voice: 425.739.4247