Re: [uml-devel] Uml left showstopper bugs for 2.6.14

From: Kai Tan
Date: Wed Nov 02 2005 - 16:44:16 EST

I tried the first patch, got the following error:

Kernel panic - not syncing: copy_context_skas0 : failed to wait for SIGUSR1/SIGTRAP, pid = 7182, n = 7182, errno = 0, status = 0xb7f

I got the same error even after applying the second patch.

My run command is the following:

linux stderr=1 ubd0=../../root_fs.rh-7.2-full.pristine.20020312