David Frum

From: Monty
Date: Fri Nov 04 2005 - 13:18:55 EST

Hello, chief :)

Never forget public ignorance is the government's best friend.Avarice is the sphincter of the heart.A man never discloses his own character so clearly as when he describes another s.

We haven't been introduced... :)
http://kikylotepywofu.com/main/

Innocent 18yo Babe With Wig Giving Head
Our deeds determine us, as much as we determine our deeds.Turn your scars into stars
It is nobler to be good, and it is nobler to teach others to be good -- and less trouble!Among the blind the one eyed is king.A mistress should be like a little country retreat near the town, not to dwell in constantly, but only for a night and away.
He cannot complain of a hard sentence, who is made master of his own fate.
Private reproof is the best grave for private faults.The faces of most American women over thirty are relief maps of petulant and bewildered unhappiness.