Re: [Patch] add AOP_TRUNCATED_PAGE, prepend AOP_ to WRITEPAGE_ACTIVATE

From: Zach Brown
Date: Fri Nov 04 2005 - 13:31:54 EST

> So for both -mm and for the ocfs2 team, leaving the patch in the ocfs2 git
> tree is the most convenient place for it.

Well, I don't think it matters much either way because we mostly test by
checking out of svn and buliding against -mm or patched distro kernels. I'd
leave the details up to you and Joel (who maintains our ocfs2 git) -- whatever
is easiest for you guys.

> Obviously, merging it into Linus's tree will fix up everyone's patching
> problems, but it has no users at this time...

So, speaking of which, are there any barriers to merging OCFS2 now? I think
Christoph's concerns (silly /proc files, vma walking, endian stuff) have been
addressed.

- z