Re: Gigabyte GA-K8N51GMF-9 Motherboard

From: Jeffrey Hundstad
Date: Fri Nov 04 2005 - 14:22:04 EST

It's not the same MB, but perhaps similar, I have a ga-k8ns. The Ethernet port works fine. However; things did seem a little funky until I added ACPI support. It seem that interrupts weren't being delivered as they should have been.

Symptom: sound would stutter REALLY bad, and the Ethernet module would load but never work.

--
Jeffrey Hundstad

Marc Perkel wrote:

****

I just got a Gigabyte **GA-K8N51GMF-9 motherboard with nVidia chipset and Linux for some reason doesn't seem to be able to find the SATA drives or the ethernet port. Just wondering if I'm wasting my time with this board or if I'm missing something?

**