Re: [Patch] add AOP_TRUNCATED_PAGE, prepend AOP_ to WRITEPAGE_ACTIVATE

From: Christoph Hellwig
Date: Fri Nov 04 2005 - 15:59:17 EST

On Fri, Nov 04, 2005 at 10:31:35AM -0800, Zach Brown wrote:
> > Obviously, merging it into Linus's tree will fix up everyone's patching
> > problems, but it has no users at this time...
>
> So, speaking of which, are there any barriers to merging OCFS2 now? I think
> Christoph's concerns (silly /proc files, vma walking, endian stuff) have been
> addressed.

I think it's in pretty good shape now. The stuct typedefs should go before
we put it in mainline so we don't need to do a major sweep through everything
just after it appeared in SCM history, but that's just a minor thingy.
Else I'd say it looks good unless we see problems with the AOP_TRUNCATED_PAGE
patch we should send it to linus after the time for the big core merges is
over (aka in about a week or two)