Re: [patch] Re: 2.6.14-rc5-mm1 - ide-cs broken!

From: Damir Perisa
Date: Wed Nov 09 2005 - 18:05:13 EST

Le Wednesday 09 November 2005 23:55, Bill Davidsen a écrit :
| Thank you Rickard and Damir for reassuring me that this change is
| highly unlikely to impact any of the connection methods I use.

you're welcome

comparing our two emails, you can see that Rickard is much better used to
this matter than myself, as his email is more condense but has the same
information as mine. (see also my signature in this email)

| Since PCMCIA on desktops and non-udev systems are uncommon, I felt the
| question was better mentioned before the patch went in. Occasionally
| my confiurations do result in a "nobody would do that" reaction.

well placed questions never hurt (some answers may, but that's another
story :P )... and often other people find that they also wanted to know
the answer but didn't dare to ask.

greetings,
Damir

--
If it takes a lot of words to say what you have in mind,
give it more thought.

-- Dennis Roch