Re: Linuv 2.6.15-rc1

From: abuisse
Date: Wed Nov 16 2005 - 00:49:52 EST

Quoting Andrew Morton <akpm@xxxxxxxx>:

This looks like some sort of slab scribble, possibly caused by faulty
error-path handling in the ipw2200 code.

Please enable CONFIG_DEBUG_SLAB and see if that picks anything up.

Also enable CONFIG_DEBUG_PAGEALLOC.

You may also get more info by setting CONFIG_IPW_DEBUG and loading the
module with `debug=65535' (guess).

Whatever you do, don't fix the firmware loading failure (sorry). Doing
that will cause you to not be able to reproduce this bug ;)

Hi,

I enabled all these options yesterday and ran it all night without encountering
this oops again (the firmware loading error yes, but I've had it since I began
to use ipw2200). Perhaps isn't it the same issue than Zilvinas ?
I'll continue trying, though...

Regards,
Alexandre