Re: 4k stack overflow and stack traces

From: Benjamin LaHaise
Date: Wed Nov 16 2005 - 12:36:01 EST

On Tue, Nov 15, 2005 at 04:40:05PM -0600, Lee wrote:
> see attached for filesystems, devices, current kernel build config
>
> do you advise doing a make checkstack before or after the patch that you speak of making?

Yes please, that will give us all the datapoints from your particular
gcc version, config and modules.

> I also have iptables configured with nat for local connections enabled
>
> i am also using ethernet bridge (intended for apps like pearpc and qemu,
> which i use very infrequently).

Hmmm, does it trigger on any particular network traffic? I'm wondering
if one of the masquerading modules you're using happens to eat just
enough stack when mixed with the bridging configuration.

-ben