Re: [2.6 patch] i386: always use 4k stacks

From: Lee Revell
Date: Fri Nov 18 2005 - 22:25:23 EST

On Fri, 2005-11-18 at 20:43 -0600, Rob Landley wrote:
> On Friday 18 November 2005 20:02, Lee Revell wrote:
> > > Speaking of which: I've been playing with qemu recently, and the sound
> > > card it emulates is a sound blaster 16. Which only seems to have an OSS
> > > driver, no ALSA...
> > >
> > > This is known? If so I might take a whack at porting this if I get
> > > really bored this weekend...
> >
> > There already is an ALSA driver, check out sound/isa/sb/sb16.c:
>
> Ok, so where is the config option?

sound/isa/Kconfig:

253 config SND_SB16
254 tristate "Sound Blaster 16 (PnP)"
255 depends on SND
256 select SND_OPL3_LIB
257 select SND_MPU401_UART
258 select SND_PCM
259 select SND_GENERIC_DRIVER
260 help
261 Say Y here to include support for Sound Blaster 16 soundcards
262 (including the Plug and Play version).
263
264 To compile this driver as a module, choose M here: the module
265 will be called snd-sb16.

Lee