2.6.15-rc2-ck2 with adaptive readahead: processes stuck in D state

From: Frederik
Date: Sun Nov 27 2005 - 14:52:01 EST

Today I compiled 2.6.15-rc2-ck2 kernel with adaptive readahead patch
v.8. The system is running Mandriva Cooker. With this kernel, it
occured two times to me, that urpmi --auto-select starts hanging, and
ps shows several processes stuck in D state (such as ldconfig).

I am using XFS for all file systems, I'm wondering if it is related to
this, because I see several XFS methods mentioned in the trace.

I have put dmesg, config and the trace online on
http://users.telenet.be/fhimpe/kernelbug/