s_maxbytes on isofs for 2.4

From: Andries.Brouwer
Date: Sun Nov 27 2005 - 16:23:07 EST

I got a problem report on the handling of large (2.4GB) files
with isofs, where 2.6 was fine and 2.4 failed. Replied

>I suspect that the difference between 2.4 and 2.6 is the assignment
> s->s_maxbytes = 0xffffffff;
>in isofs/inode.c. Could you try to add that after
> s->s_magic = ISOFS_SUPER_MAGIC;
>in the 2.4 source?

and got the confirmation that that solves the problems.
Maybe one should consider adding this in 2.4.
No, I have not audited the source. If in fact there is
a reason why files this size are not handled correctly,
there should probably be an assignment with the largest
value that is handled correctly, together with a comment.

Andries