Re: BUG in kernel checked out 24 hours ago

From: Michael Krufky
Date: Wed Nov 30 2005 - 14:46:20 EST

Arjan van de Ven wrote:

On Wed, 2005-11-30 at 20:20 +0100, Damien Wyart wrote:

Hello,

Please find the log from a BUG I encountered this evening while running
a kernel I had checkouted from git and compiled arond 6pm UTC yesterday.
The computer froze and I could reboot it with Sysrq.

Any comments welcome, notably about if this has been corrected since or
not (I am not insider enough to be sure). I am currently compileing
a freshly checkouted kernel to see if it runs better.

you should try without the nvidia module....

It looks like this issue applies to your situation:

[LKML] Merely a warning to my fellow Nvidia travellers running 2.6.15-rc3
http://lkml.org/lkml/2005/11/30/157/index.html

Cheers,

Michael Krufky