Re: [ANNOUNCE] Wolf Mountain File System Archives and Releases

From: Jeff V. Merkey
Date: Thu Dec 01 2005 - 12:05:33 EST

Arjan van de Ven wrote:

On Wed, 2005-11-30 at 17:10 -0700, Jeff V. Merkey wrote:

The Wolf Mountain File System and NWFS File System project archives for Linux are now online at www.wolfmountaingroup.org. All future updates
and patches to Linux which are related to these projects are now available at this site.

the website is empty though; no code anywhere

it's also odd that you chose CDDL for everything, I'd expect at least
the kernel parts to be GPL (given that CDDL is not compatible with GPL)

I had promised Hazelton and some other folks to notify them wen I setup the archives. Since I cannot post the code
at kernel.org ay longer, I had to setup an alternate server for NWFS updates and WMFS. There's code there, go look again. I am posting a bunch of patches later this week (when I get over this flu I've had). I won't be putting out any more GPL code due to the kernel.org
situation -- CDDL only. I also won't be giving stuff away totally for free anymore either. I am obligated to return GPL
changes in the kernel. That's what folks are going to get, along with some technical dialouge from time to time.

Jeff