Re: How do I remove a patch buried in your *-mm series?

From: Andrew Morton
Date: Sun Dec 04 2005 - 03:48:21 EST

Paul Jackson <pj@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> So ... not E ;). What's your preference now?

http://www.zip.com.au/~akpm/linux/patches/stuff/x.bz2 is a patch against
-rc4 containing everything in -mm up to and including

radix-tree-code-consolidation
radix_tree-early-termination-of-tag-clearing
radix-tree-reduce-tree-height-upon-partial-truncation
slob-introduce-mm-utilc-for-shared-functions
slob-introduce-the-slob-allocator
slob-introduce-the-slob-allocator-fixes
cpuset-better-bitmap-remap-defaults
cpuset-mempolicy-one-more-nodemask-conversion
cpuset-memory-pressure-meter
cpuset-memory-pressure-meter-gcc-295-fix
cpuset-document-additional-features

So a patch against that will be ideal.

(It's very easy for me to create such a rollup - one has but to ask...)