Re: Linux SATA status report updated

From: Kalin KOZHUHAROV
Date: Tue Dec 06 2005 - 01:56:00 EST

Jeff Garzik wrote:

> I just updated the Linux SATA status pages with the latest drivers and
> progress:
>
> hardware: http://linux.yyz.us/sata/sata-status.html
> software: http://linux.yyz.us/sata/software-status.html
>
> Let me know if there are any errors or omissions.

Thank you for the time and passion devoted!

I was just thinking and may I suggest if it is not too much hassle, why not add some kind of version
control to those pages?

Lately I am playing with subversion and I am using it at work for such documents (only internal)
with apache. The basic setup allows that your last version is always accessible through HTTP and for
those wanting more (and having proper clearance), svn access allows diffing and log examining.

Yes, I know there is the "Recent Changes" at the top of each document, but sometimes it is too broad.
On the other hand my suggestion might be an overkill. And it might need some time initially (but can
pay later?).

Just my 2 cents, as the saying goes.

Kalin.

--