Urgent work ! please help

From: Conio sandiago
Date: Wed Dec 07 2005 - 05:26:10 EST

Hi all
i am conio,
i am facing some problems.
I have a embedded monta vista linux kernel running on arm processor,
the linux kernel version is 2.6.x
I have developed a ethernet driver for the same.
But now i am facing a strange problems-

1) If i do a ftp for a very big file from one board to another pc
using a switching hub then

At an early stage ftp-data is normally sent to LinuxPC. Then suddenly
the embedded linux asks the IP address of LinuxPC with using ARP.
After this point it start taking a lot of time to transfer data with
ftp command.

The packet analysis shows there are errors ,"TCP CHECKSUM INCORRECT".

Please help
if somebody has some idea
whether it can be a hardware / software bug???
Regards
conio