Re: [patch 00/21] hrtimer - High-resolution timer subsystem

From: Nick Piggin
Date: Wed Dec 07 2005 - 18:11:56 EST

Hi Roman,

Roman Zippel wrote:

Nick, thanks for speaking up about this.
My mistake was to make a big deal out of it, because I knew it would confuse more people. After I got the heat for this, it seems nobody else want to get flamed for it.

I didn't mean to trivialise the issue. I think good naming is
important, however I added the disclaimer because of course I
didn't write any code, so my opinion didn't carry much weight
in that particular situation compared to you guys.

Thanks,
Nick

--
SUSE Labs, Novell Inc.