Re: Runs with Linux (tm)

From: Benjamin LaHaise
Date: Wed Dec 07 2005 - 21:46:01 EST

On Thu, Dec 08, 2005 at 03:07:37AM +0100, Richard Knutsson wrote:
> Why not something more of "Runs on Open Drivers", which also gives us a
> chance to "teach" people why to use an open OS without the replies:
> "Windows is pretty" (actually, it was a guy who told me that)

What does something like that say about the state of the drivers? If one
of the open OSes doesn't merge the driver, do they get to use the logo?
The more you dilute something, the harder the whole process becomes.

-ben
--
"You know, I've seen some crystals do some pretty trippy shit, man."
Don't Email: <dont@xxxxxxxxx>.