RE: [ACPI] ACPI owner_id limit too low

From: Moore, Robert
Date: Thu Dec 08 2005 - 18:17:57 EST

If you felt ambitious, you could take a look at making the change to not
allocate owner IDs for the static tables (tables that cannot be
unloaded). This would really take the pressure off the Owner ID.
Requires a change to the shutdown mechanism to make sure that the
namespace is completely deleted.

Thanks,