Is kgdb available for Sparc ?

From: Aurelyen Tomp
Date: Wed Dec 14 2005 - 10:02:55 EST

Hie everyone,

I have just downloaded the kgdb-2-2.6.14 patch for I need
to implement remote debugging of Linux ON A SPARC MACHINE.
Could anyone just tell me : once applied the <core-lite.patch>,
do I also need to write some sparc-specific <sparc.patch>
& <sparc-lite.patch> files ? (...there are none in the kgdb dir.)

Best regards,
A. Tomp

PS : I'm asking this, because I've seen that the downloaded
directory contains several <xyz.patch> & <xyz-lite.patch> files,
where xyz denotes several architecture BUT SPARC... Therefore
I wander if kgdb is available already for SPARC architecture.