Re: [2.6 patch] i386: always use 4k stacks

From: Pekka Enberg
Date: Fri Dec 16 2005 - 02:54:22 EST

Hi,

On 12/16/05, Puneet Vyas <puneetvyas@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> If the learned folks here think that "ndiswrapper" is some user space
> program that people can live without than at least
> 3 people in my house are doomed. We like to use linux but do not have
> luxury that Ismail enjoys. At least windows
> does not make such decisions on my behalf. Sigh.

While I understand that you're frustrated, please direct it towards
your vendor who is unwilling to open up the hardware documentation.
The binary-only drivers you are using are not supported on Linux (you
took them from Windows, remember) and the only way you're ever going
to get reliable wireless support is by reverse engineering or vendor
opening up the specs.

Pekka