RE: Dianogsing a hard lockup

From: Roger Heflin
Date: Mon Dec 19 2005 - 10:09:37 EST

Jan,

I got the rt2500usb driver to blow up nicely if I used the
default ieee* routines from the kernel and not the ones that
came with the rt2500 drivers, you might want to verify which
ieee* that you are using. Using the ones that came with the
rt2500 seem to work, or at least not crash the kernel out.

Roger