Sensors errors with 15-rc6, 15-rc5 was normal

From: Gene Heskett
Date: Tue Dec 20 2005 - 14:53:49 EST

To whomever is in charge of the sensors code in the kernel:

I just noted that the temperatures being reported by gkrellm, using its
internal sensors stuff, are not correct by over 100F too low when -rc6
is running. -rc5 seems to give good readings consistent with what
I've been observing for the last year, a slowly rising cpu reading due
to the zallman flower becoming dust packed, to the point of about 150F
for a normal reading.

Today, after rebooting to -rc6, I'm seeing cpu temps ranging between
39.2 and 41.7 degress F. As the room is probably around 74F, thats a
bit of a dubious reading.

Whom do I contact about this?

--
Cheers, Gene
People having trouble with vz bouncing email to me should use this